Rephrasing B1

For each question, complete the second sentence so that it means the same as the first.
Use no more than three words.


1.My sister was taught the violin by a very talented teacher.

A very talented teacher __________ the violin.


2. Only music students can go to the concert in London.

You can only go to the concert in London__________ a music student.


3. My music teacher asked me if I liked classical music.

My music teacher said to me, “______________ classical music?”


4. I prefer listening to music to playing music.

I like listening to music _________________ playing music.


5. If you want to learn a musical instrument, you need to practise every day.

You can’t learn a musical instrument _________ you practise every day.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Alexander Graham Bell (Use of English)

Computers (Past Simple vs. Present Perfect Simple)

How the recycling symbol was created (Reading)