Heartless by Kanye West (Listening)

 Heartless by Kanye West


1. Listen the song and fill in the gaps:


In the night, I hear 'em talkThe __________ story ever told
Somewhere far along this road, he lost his soul to a __________ so heartless
How __________ you be so heartless?
Oh, how __________ you be so heartless?

How could you be so, cold as the winter __________ when it breeze, yoJust remember that you _________to me though
You know need to watch the way you talkin' to me, yo
I mean after all the things that ____________ been through
I mean after all the things we got _________
Hey yo, I know of some things that you ain't told me
Hey yo, I did some things but _________the old me
And now you wanna get me back and you goin' show me
So you walk_____________ like you don't know me
You got a new friend, well I got homies
But in the end ___________ still so lonely

In the night, I hear 'em talkThe _________ story ever told
Somewhere far along this road, he lost his soul to a __________ so heartless
How _________ you be so heartless?
Oh, how _________ you be so heartless?

How could be so Dr. __________, you bringin' out a side of me that I don't knowI decided we weren't goin' speak so
Why we up three A.M. _________ the phone
Why does she be so mad at me for
Homie I don't know, she's hot and __________
I won't stop, I __________ mess my groove up
Cause I ___________ know how this thing go
You run and tell your friends that __________ leaving me
They say that they don't see what you see in me
You wait a __________
 months then you gon' see
You'll never find nobody __________ than me

In the night, I hear 'em talkThe _________ story ever told
Somewhere far along this road, he lost his soul to a __________ so heartless
How _________ you be so heartless?
Oh, how __________you be so heartless?

Talkin', talkin', talkin', talkBaby let's _________ knock it off
They don't know what we been _________
They don't know ________ me and you
So I got something new to see
And you just goin' keep _________me
And we just goin' be enemies
I know you_________believe
I could just leave it wrong
And you can't make it ________
I'm goin' take off tonight
Into the ________

In the night, I hear 'em talkThe ________t story ever told
Somewhere far along this road, he lost his soul to a _________so heartless
How _________ you be so heartless?
Oh, how __________ you be so heartless?


2. Translate the following part of the song:
How could be so Dr. Evil, you bringin' out a side of me that I don't know
I decided we weren't goin' speak soWhy we up three A.M. on the phoneWhy does she be so mad at me forHomie I don't know, she's hot and coldI won't stop, I won't mess my groove upCause I already know how this thing goYou run and tell your friends that you're leaving meThey say that they don't see what you see in meYou wait a couple months then you gon' seeYou'll never find nobody better than me

3. Writing or Speaking time!
Have you ever had a relationship like this? Tell me your story and how you felt. If not, you can tell me about one relationship that you know similar to this or what you think about this kind of relationships. 



Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Alexander Graham Bell (Use of English)

Computers (Past Simple vs. Present Perfect Simple)

How the recycling symbol was created (Reading)