Correct Mistakes (B1)

The following text comes from a student's essay. On each numbered line there is ONE error of
grammar, word order, vocabulary or spelling. There are no punctuation mistakes. Find the
mistake on each numbered line, UNDERLINE it and WRITE the correction in the space
provided to the right of the text.


1 My name’s Rosaria Mangiagatti and I’m from Fondi, a small town of Lazio.
2 I live in a flat in the centre of the town with my family. There are five persons in
3 my family – my mother, my father, my two brothers and myself. My mother
4 name is Laura and she’s a teacher. My father’s name is Pietro and he is also
5 teacher. My brothers’ names are Luigi and Gian Franco. They are more young than
6 me and they are both still at the school. We have got a dog called Flash.
7 I am 19 years and I am a student at the Third University of Rome. I’m
8 study English and French. I have been studying English for 3 years but my
9 English is not very good. I speak French enough well.
10 I don’t have very free time, but I like dancing and playing the guitar. I go
11 to dance classes twice a week. I also like go to the cinema and to the disco.
12 I haven’t a boyfriend at the moment. I went out with a boy called Massimo for
13 three years but we have split up two months ago. So I’m free!!
14 In the summer I’m going to the USA for visit some relations but apart from that I
15 haven’t got any plans for the future. I just want get my degree and find a job.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Alexander Graham Bell (Use of English)

Computers (Past Simple vs. Present Perfect Simple)

How the recycling symbol was created (Reading)