Rephrasing B1

Complete the second sentence so that it means the same as the first one.


  • We had never been to the park before.
It was _______ we had been to the park.
  • The park entrance ticket was cheaper than I'd expected.
The park entrance ticket wasn't as ______ I'd expected.
  • A lot of people were there in spite of the rain.
Even though it _______, a lot of people were there
  • I liked the water slide best, and my brother did too.
I liked the water slide best, and _______ did my brother
  • 'Who does this towel belong to?' my mother asked.
My mother asked, '________is this towel?'
  • We stayed until the activity park closed.
We _______ leave until the activity park closed.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Alexander Graham Bell (Use of English)

Computers (Past Simple vs. Present Perfect Simple)

How the recycling symbol was created (Reading)