Rephrasing B1

Here are some sentences about reading books. For each question, complete the second sentence so that it means the same as the first. Use no more than three words.


  • I could read when I was four
I ________ able to read since I was four.

  • None of my friends enjoy reading as much as I do.
I enjoy reading ________ any of my friends.
  •  I borrowed a very good book from my teacher.
My teacher ________ me a very good book.

  •  It doesn't matter to me if a book is long or short.
I don't _________ if a book is long or short.

  • My mother finished "War and Peace" in only three weeks.
It only _________ my mother three weeks to finish "War and Peace".
  •  I am often given books as presents.
People often ________ me books as presents.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Alexander Graham Bell (Use of English)

Computers (Past Simple vs. Present Perfect Simple)

How the recycling symbol was created (Reading)