Rephrasing B1

Here are some sentences about swimming pool. For each question, complete the second sentence so that it means the same as the first. Use no more than three words.


  • There is a new swimming pool in our town
Our town _________ a new swimming pool.

  • It's six months since I last went swimming.
I ________ been swimming for six months.
  •  The new pool is near to my home.
It's not _________ the new pool to my home.

  • If you can't swim, you're not allowed in the deep end.
You're not allowed in the deep end ________ you can swim.
  •  My friend Sam wanted me to go swimming with him.
"Why _________ come swimming with me?" suggested Sam

  •  I didn't go swimming with Sam because I was very busy.
I was ________ busy to go swimming with Sam



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Alexander Graham Bell (Use of English)

Computers (Past Simple vs. Present Perfect Simple)

How the recycling symbol was created (Reading)