For or Since

Fill the gaps with FOR or SINCE:


 

  1. I have been living in New York  1 year
  2. I haven't seen you  a week
  3. I have been waiting 12:30.
  4. I've lived here  5 years.
  5. I've lived here  2003
  6.  she came here I've been very nervous
  7. She has been married  ten years
  8. She has been a doctor    1998
  9. I have been living in Valencia  last june
  10. I haven't seen you  last week
  11. Yesterday I studied  three hours
  12. She has been studying English  two months
  13. She has been studying English last January
  14. She has been studying English 12.00
  15. She has been studying English your birthday
  16. She has been studying Englishtwo hours
  17. She has been studying English six minutes
  18. She has been studying English a long time
  19. I've been working here  the last two years.
  20. I have loved you  the first time I saw yo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Alexander Graham Bell (Use of English)

Computers (Past Simple vs. Present Perfect Simple)

How the recycling symbol was created (Reading)