Rephrasing B1

Complete the second sentence so its meaning is as similar as posible to the first one.

1. In Japan you aren´t supposed to eat food as you walk down the street.
In Japan you had

2. It was a mistake for me to spend so much money on records.
I should

3. Is it necessary for me to pay for my ticket now?
Do I ?

4. Please tell me how much luggage you let me take on the plane.
Can you tell me how much luggage I am.

5. It isn´t possible that her car has broken down again.
Her car

6. If you have a reserved seat it isn´t necessary to stand on the train.
You

7. I´m sure that you made a mistake when you added up the total.
You

8. Can you manage to get to the airport at 6.30 a.m.?
Will you ?

9. Why did you travel first class? It wasn´t necessary, you know.
You

10. The ticket inspector didn´t let us go onto the platform.
We

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Alexander Graham Bell (Use of English)

Computers (Past Simple vs. Present Perfect Simple)

How the recycling symbol was created (Reading)