Rephrasing B2

Complete the second sentence using the word given in Capital Letters making that it has the same meaning as the first one.


1. If you want to pass the exam, you need to make an extra big effort. PUT
You need _________________________ big effort unless you want to fail the exam.

2. As for me, you had better lower the price of your course. CONCERNED
As _________________________, you should lower the price of your course.

3. Our siblings are eager to arrange a romantic get-away for our parents. LIKE
Our siblings really __________________ a romantic trip for our parents.

4. I have to admit that football has never really interested me. GRAB
I must say that football ________________________ attention.

5. What is the thing that you are most afraid of doing? FEAR
What do ______________________ most?

6. I am learning English so that I can finish my degree by May of this year. ORDER
I am learning English ____________________ my degree by May this year.

7. We are not allowed to go to the party because we are grounded LET
 Our parents won´t _____________________ to the party as a punishment.

8. The teacher says it is a good idea to study the course material using an online course. RECOMMENDS
The teacher _______________________________to study the course material.

9. I don´t mind working hard, as long as I get paid for it. PROVIDING
Working hard doesn´t matter to me, _____________________payment for it.

10. I find it hard to keep amused when I stay in my home town.
ENTERTAIN It isn´t ________________________ by staying in my home town.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Alexander Graham Bell (Use of English)

Computers (Past Simple vs. Present Perfect Simple)

How the recycling symbol was created (Reading)