Have Something Done (Exercises)

Use the words in brackets to complete the sentences. Use the structure have something done.


  • ________________(we / the house / paint) this week .
  • I lost my key. I'll have to _______________(another key / make).
  • When was the last time_____________(you / your hair / cut)?
  • __________________ (you I a newspaper I deliver) to your house every day, or do you go out and buy one?
  • A: What's happening in your garden?
  • B: Oh, ____________________(we I a garage I build).
  • A:_______________________ (you I the washing machine I fix)?
  • B: Not yet. There's someone coming to look at it next week.
  • If you want to wear earrings, why don't you ________________-(you I your ears I pierce)?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Alexander Graham Bell (Use of English)

Computers (Past Simple vs. Present Perfect Simple)

How the recycling symbol was created (Reading)