Will or Be Going to (Exercises)

Fill in the gaps with the suitable form of the verbs in brackets. It can be Will or Be going to.

- Allan _______ (get) up early tomorrow so he can go fishing.

- We ________(see) that new movie tonight. Do you want to come with us?

- The Simpsons went to the travel agency yesterday. They ________ (buy) their tickets tomorrow.

- The plane ________ (arrive) on time.

- We probably _________ (not/go) to the party next week.

- I don't think I ________ (be) able to come to your party.

-Your car engine doesn't sound very good. I sounds like it ________(die).

- The weatherman says it ________ (be) a beautiful day tomorrow. I think I _______ (go) to the beach.

- It's very hot in here.  I _________ (open) the window for you.

- They took money out of the bank because they _________(buy) a new TV for their daughter.

-Why did you take the sugar out of the cupboard? I _________ (bake) a cake.

- He _________ (wear) a black tuxedo to the wedding. What _____________ (you/wear)?

- I bought some paint because I _________(paint) my apartment.

- That box looks very heavy. I ________ (help) you carry it.

- Frank _______ (take) a two week holiday next year.

- The sky is very dark. It __________ (rain).

Comments

  1. First, try to figure out the symptoms of the car. The most common problem is a faulty engine. This is usually indicated by a light on the dashboard. In rare cases, the car will start to run rough. To get more detailed info on auto scanner can, visit on hyperlinked site.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A multi-language auto scanner can be invaluable for those who want to get the most out of it. The MUCAR VO6 Auto Scanner supports up to eight different languages, so you can use it to diagnose problems with your car. Author is an expert of on-board diagnostics, go here for more interesting information.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Alexander Graham Bell (Use of English)

Computers (Past Simple vs. Present Perfect Simple)

How the recycling symbol was created (Reading)