Beautiful by Christina Aguilera (Listening)

Beautiful by Christina Aguilera


1.Listen the song and fill in the gaps


Don't look at me

Every day _______ so wonderful
Then suddenly it's hard to breathe.
Now and then I __________ insecure
From all the pain, __________ so ashamed.


I ______ beautiful no matter what they _________.
Words can't bring me down.

I __________beautiful in every single way.
Yes, words____________ bring me down... Oh no.
So ___________ you bring me down today.


To all your friends ____________ delirious,
So consumed in all your doom.
Trying hard to fill the emptiness.
The pieces gone, left the puzzle undone.
is that the way it __________?


You ________ beautiful no matter what they _________
Words can't bring you down....oh no
You __________ beautiful in every single way
Yes, words __________bring you down, oh, no
So _____________ you bring me down today...


No matter what we __________
(no matter what we do)
No matter what we _________
(no matter what we say)
We're the song inside the tune
Full of beautiful mistakes


And everywhere we __________
(and everywhere we go)
The sun will always shine
(the sun will always, always shine)
And tomorrow we might ___________on the other side


We _________ beautiful no matter what they _________
Yes, words won't bring us down, no, no
We _________ beautiful in every single way
Yes, words can't bring us down, oh, no
So ________you bring me down today


Oh, yeah, __________ you bring me down today, yeah, ooh
______________you bring me down ooh... today



2. Translate the next part of the song:

You are beautiful no matter what they say
Words can't bring you down....oh no
You are beautiful in every single way
Yes, words can't bring you down, oh, no
So don't you bring me down today...

3. What's the song about? What do you think about it?


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Alexander Graham Bell (Use of English)

Computers (Past Simple vs. Present Perfect Simple)

How the recycling symbol was created (Reading)