Ain't Got No - I Got Life by Nina Simone (Listening)

Ain't Got No - I Got Life

by Nina Simone

1. Listen the song and complete the lyrics:



Ain't got no home, ain't got no ____________
Ain't got no ___________, ain't got no class
Ain't got no __________, ain't got no schooling
Ain't got no wear, ain't got no __________
Ain't got no money, no __________ to stay
Ain't got no ___________, ain't got no mother
Ain't got no children, ain't got no sisters ___________
Ain't got no earth, ain't got no ____________
Ain't got no touch, ain't got no _________
Ain't got no love
Ain't got no ________, no cigarettes
Ain't got no ________, no country
No class, no ______________
No friends, no _____________
Ain't got no god
Ain't got ________more
Ain't got no earth, no ?
No ___________, no home
I said I ain't got no clothes
No job, no _____________
Ain't got __________ to live
And I ain't got no _______
But what ________ I got?
Let me tell ya what I've got
That __________ gonna take away
I got my ______ on my head
I got my ________, I got my ears
I got my eyes, I got my _________
I dot my mouth, I got my _________
I got my tongue, I got my _________
I got my neck, I got my _________
I got my _______, I got my soul
I got my _________, I got my sex
I got my arms, I got my _________
I got my fingers, got my __________
I got my feet, I got my _________
I got my ______, got my blood
Got life, I got my __________



2. Translate this paragraph from the song













Ain't got no earth, no ?
No food, no home
I said I ain't got no clothes
No job, no nothing
Ain't got long to live
And I ain't got no love
But what have I got?
Let me tell ya what I've got











Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Alexander Graham Bell (Use of English)

Computers (Past Simple vs. Present Perfect Simple)

How the recycling symbol was created (Reading)