Comparatives or Superlatives (Review)

Complete the following sentences with a comparative or superlative form, adding any words that are needed. You may use some words twice.

boring     warm    simple     good    wonderful    lucky    intelligent    comfortable    hot    old    far    difficult     cheap    bad    interesting


  • This exercise is too easy - can't we try a _________ one?
  • England's too cold in spring - let's go to Spain where it's ______
  • She comes top in all the exams - she must be _________ girl in the class.
  • The temperature in July reaches forty-four degrees - it's ________ month of the year.
  • Let's buy this video - it doesn't cost that much - it's ________ the other one.
  • This pen's not very good - I'd like a _______ one, please.
  • When I passed my driving test, it was the _________ day of my life.
  • Lying down in bed is ________ sitting on a hard chair.
  • Our youngest son doesn't want to be a teacher unlike his _______ brother.
  • Australia is much ________ from Europe than I thought.
  • I could hardly keep awake - it was _______ film I 've ever seen.
  • The rules of this game are too complicated. Can we play something ________?
  • She's ________ person I know - she is always winning prizes in lotteries,
  • A couple of miles is ________ I can walk. Then we'll have to catch the bus.
  • I have a ________- headache today than I did yesterday.
  • This is________ restaurant in town-, I'm never coming here again.
  • I can't do this test - can you give me a ________one?
  • She was the _________ person at the party and I sat next to her all evening. It was awful!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Alexander Graham Bell (Use of English)

Computers (Past Simple vs. Present Perfect Simple)

How the recycling symbol was created (Reading)