Rephrasing B1

Here are some sentences about going camping. For each one, complete the second sentence so that it means the same as the first. Use no more than three words.


  • My cousin has lent me a very good tent.
I have _________ a very good tent from my cousin.

  • Everyone in our family enjoys camping holidays.
In our family, all of us ________ camping holidays.
  •  Camping is cheaper than staying in a hotel.
Camping costs ________ than staying in a hotel.

  • The campsite we're going to is near the beach.
The campsite we're going to is not too _________ the beach.
  •  The campsite has a swimming pool.
At the campsite ________ a swimming pool.

  • I asked my friend if he wanted to come camping with us.
I asked my friend: '_________ want to come camping with us'



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Alexander Graham Bell (Use of English)

Computers (Past Simple vs. Present Perfect Simple)

How the recycling symbol was created (Reading)