"Bang Bang" by Nancy Sinatra (Listening)

"Bang Bang" by Nancy Sinatra 


I was five and he was six

We rode on_____ made of sticks
He wore black and I wore white
He would always _____ the fight
Bang bang, he shot me down

Bang bang, I hit the _____
Bang bang, that_____sound
Bang bang, my baby shot me down
Seasons came and changed the time

When I grew up, I _____ him mine
He would always laugh and say
"Remember when we _____ to play?"
Bang bang, I shot you down

Bang bang, you hit the ______
Bang bang, that _____ sound
Bang bang, I used to shoot you down
Music played and people _____

Just for me the church bells rang
Now he's gone, I don't know_____

And 'till this day, sometimes I cry
He didn't _____ say goodbye
He didn't take the time to lie
Bang bang, he shot me down

Bang bang, I hit the _____
Bang bang, that_____ sound
Bang bang, my baby shot me down

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Alexander Graham Bell (Use of English)

Computers (Past Simple vs. Present Perfect Simple)

How the recycling symbol was created (Reading)