Conditionals 1, 2, 3 (Exercise)

Conditional I

  • If you (go)  out with your friends tonight, I (watch)  the football match on TV.
  • (earn)  a lot of money if I (get)  that job.
  • If she (hurry / not) , we (miss)  the bus.

Conditional II

  • If he (try)  harder, he (reach)  his goals.
  • (buy)  these shoes if they (fit) .
  • It (surprise / not)  me if he (know / not)  the answer.


Conditional III

  • If we (listen)  to the radio, we (hear)  the news.
  • If you (switch)  on the lights, you (fall / not)  over the chair.
  • She (come)  to our party if she (be / not)  on holiday.

Mix

  • If I _______ stronger, I'd help you carry the piano.
  • If we'd seen you, we _________
  • If we ________ him tomorrow, we'll say hello.
  • He would have repaired the car himself if he _________the tools.
  • If you drop the vase, it ________.
  • If I hadn't studied, I ________ the exam.
  • I wouldn't go to school by bus if I _________a driving licence.
  • If she _________ him every day, she'd be lovesick.
  • I _________to London if I don't get a cheap flight.
  • We'd be stupid if we ________ him about our secret.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Alexander Graham Bell (Use of English)

Computers (Past Simple vs. Present Perfect Simple)

How the recycling symbol was created (Reading)