Correct Mistakes (B2)

Read the following text carefully. Some of the lines are correct but in the others there is a word which should not be there. Correct them.

I think the interview went well. He wanted to know whether a
number of things about me and what I had been doing
in the last few years. First, he asked me if I have had had
a nice trip down from Manchester and how long it
had been taken me to get there. He also wanted to know
whether or it had been snowing in Manchester. The chitchat
over, he asked from me how old I was and where I was born
although I had sent him my CV by post. He then asked
how long I had I lived in Manchester and I told him. His
next question was the whether I was married and whether I had
a family or not. I explained him that I was separated and that
I had one daughter. He asked me how long did I had worked as an
editor and how much I was had being paid in my present job. He
asked me what was I liked most about my job and who had told me
about their company. The main questions he asked me were about the
qualities of a good manager. Finally, he asked how much have
I expected to be paid, I think the interview went very well.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Alexander Graham Bell (Use of English)

Computers (Past Simple vs. Present Perfect Simple)

How the recycling symbol was created (Reading)