Rephrasing B1

Here are some sentences about a game. For each question, complete the second sentence so that it means the same as the first. Use no more than three words.

  • The game is called Jotto.
The name _________ is Jotto.

  • You can't  play Jotto unless there are at least two players.
You can only play Jotto __________ there are at least two players.

  • You can play Jotto in a team or by yourself.
You can play Jotto in a team or on __________ own.
  •  I enjoy the game, and my parents enjoy it too.
I enjoy the game and so _________ my parents.

  • My friend said that she had never played Jotto.
My friend said, 'I _________ played Jotto.'
  •  What about playing the game now?
Shall ________ the game now?



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Alexander Graham Bell (Use of English)

Computers (Past Simple vs. Present Perfect Simple)

How the recycling symbol was created (Reading)