Use of English (Exam Advanced Part 5)

Part 5

Complete the second sentence so that it has a similar meaning to the first sentence. You must use between three and six words, including the word in capitals, without changing it.


  • I like all the people working as managers in this company (WHO)
I like everyone ________________ position in this company.
  • The service was first-class and the rooms were excellent too. (ONLY)
Not ___________________ the service was first-class too.
  • You have two possibilities - driving there or going by train. (EITHER)
You ___________________ there by train.
  • At the concert I didn't play as well as I expected. (SHOULD)
I _________________ at the concert.
  • You'll easily manage to finish the work by Friday. (DIFFICULTIES)
You ___________________ the work by Friday.
  • The food at this restaurant is delicious and the prices are very reasonable. (MEALS)
This restaurant _____________________ very reasonable prices.
  • I think this type of mobile phone would be the best choice for you. (SUGGEST)
I ____________________ this type of mobile phone.
  • I hope to be able to see the Bolshoi Ballet when I'm in Moscow. (CHANCE)
I hope I __________________ to the Bolshoi Ballet when I 'm in Moscow.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Alexander Graham Bell (Use of English)

Computers (Past Simple vs. Present Perfect Simple)

How the recycling symbol was created (Reading)