Hugh Hefner on Marilyn Monroe (Listening)

Before listening:
What do you know about Hugh Hefner?
What do you know about Marilyn Monroe? And about their relationship?

Let's listen!

 Hugh Hefner on Marilyn Monroe 


 


Complete the following text from the video with the correct words:

Reporter: Do you think you would have dated her?
Hugh Hefner: I ________ have loved to you know I'm a sucker for bronze and she is the ultimate _________.
R: The man behind Playboy Enterprises, Hugh Hefner, ___________ some personal details about his fascination for legendary icon Marilyn Monroe.
H.H: My favourite movie _________ question is "Some like it ______".  
R: Do you feel like you missed ________ by not being able to have her _________ in your home?
H.H: Oh, yes. ___________ yes.
R: If you could  have ______ her here in your home, what ________ you have done here?
H.H: Well, I certainly would have ________ her how much she mentioned me and means to me too.
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Alexander Graham Bell (Use of English)

Computers (Past Simple vs. Present Perfect Simple)

How the recycling symbol was created (Reading)