What's the negative form of have? (Common Mistakes PET)

What's the negative form of have?

1. Tick the correct sentence in each pair.
  • I don't have dinner with my parents very often.
I haven't dinner with my parents very often.
  • We didn't have got enough money to buy a drink.
We didn't have enough money to buy a drink.

 2. Choose the best option in the following sentences. In some both options are correct.

  • I don't have/ haven't got much money.
  • We didn't have got/ didn't have a good holiday.
  • He didn't have/ hadn't got fun at the party.
  • My parents don't have/ haven't got a car.
  • I didn't have/ hadn't got a job last year.
  • My sister doesn't have/ hasn't got a boyfriend.
  • I hadn't/ didn't have my glasses with me.
  • My brother doesn't have/ hasn't got red hair.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Alexander Graham Bell (Use of English)

Computers (Past Simple vs. Present Perfect Simple)

How the recycling symbol was created (Reading)