Use of English (PET Rephrasing)

Complete the second sentence so that it means the same as the first, using no more than 3 words.


  • My parents prefer jazz to classical music.
My parents think jazz___________than classical music.

  • My parents can only go swimming at the weekend.
On weekdays, my parents aren't ______________ go swimming.
  •  If I finish my homework, I can go out at the weekend.
I can't go out at the weekend _____________ finish my homework.

  • My sister watches more TV than me.
I don't watch TV ____________ my sister does.
  •  My parents suggested going out for a meal.
My parents said, ' Why______________ we go out for a meal?'

  •  When she has to walk to the supermarket she finds it tiring.
She gets ______________ when she has to walk to the supermarket.

  • She is often driven to the supermarket by her neighbour.
Her neighbour often _____________ a lift to the supermarket.
  •  There are many tupes of coffee there.
You can buy a ______________ types of coffee there.

  • She asked an assistant how much the Colombian coffee cost.
She asked: 'How ______________ the Colombian coffee cost?'
  •  The Colombian coffee cost less than the Kenyan coffee.








The Colombian coffee wasn't ______________ as the Kenyan coffee.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Alexander Graham Bell (Use of English)

Computers (Past Simple vs. Present Perfect Simple)

How the recycling symbol was created (Reading)