Will vs. Going to (Exercises)

1. Use will or going to + the verb in brackets.

  • Next year you have to choose between two lessons, either biology or a second foreign language. Make your decision.
I've made up my mind. (do)______________________

  • You have to miss school to see the dentist, but you promise your teacher to be back at two o'clock. What do you say?
(be)_______________________



    •  You are doing an experiment in science, and you can see that it isn't going well.
    (work)__________________________

    • Your teacher asks you who you want to sit with. You decide to sit with Helen.
    (sit)______________________________
    •  Your teacher asks you about your career plans, and you say you are planning to study engineering. 
    (do)__________________


     2. Complete the following sentences using will or going to.

    • A: Why are you turning on the TV?
    B: I ________(watch) the news.

    • A: Oh, I've just realised. I haven't got any money.
    B: Haven't you? Well, don't worry. I ________(lend) you some.
    •  A: I've goy a headache.
    B: Have you? Wait a second and I_________(get) an aspirin for you.

    •  A: Why are you filling that bucket with water?
    B: I _________(wash) the car.

    • A: I've decided to repaint this room.
    B: Oh, have you? What colour__________(you/paint) it? 
    •  A: Where are you going? Are you going shopping?
    B: Yes, I _________(buy) some things for dinner





    Comments

    Popular posts from this blog

    Alexander Graham Bell (Use of English)

    Computers (Past Simple vs. Present Perfect Simple)

    How the recycling symbol was created (Reading)